Christian Suffering

Sometime when my heart is broken and feeling alone,suffering in my heart
 the only one who will always be here for me is Jesus the one who love me
despite of my weakness,even people are saying bad thing on you.
They start putting false judgment upon you.
They don't know you life what you have been through they don't even what
is happening in your heart ,but juste one thing the only person who know my heart
is the Lord.

When tears are falling from your eyes,you just cry out to the Lord and said :
Lord help me,please.
Nobody on earth can take you pain away only Jesus Christ our savior and healer.



I encourage you this morning even what people are saying about you,
they judge you,say false thing about you,just know that God who has the last words.
It not men who defines us but the Lord.








Bible Study:
2 Corinthians 1:3-4;1 Peter 5:10;Romans 8:10;
1 Peter 3:14;4:1;

Conclusion

God has something better for us,suffer for him,because he suffer and gave his
life for my salvation.


Commentaires