Christ The Great Example


Today i got a great time with my husband,my mum a,my sister and a friend .
It was holiday today and i decide to have time with my family.we go to visite a nice place in the nature and then we go to the seaside 
When returning home there was a big challenge for us waiting.
I and husband was very shock to heart things that we have not done,i was so frustated then i remember that we christian we will be persecuted.
People will says all things of lies  on us,sometimes it hard when your reputation is being blame.
It very heartful when we we want to cry to shout but i realise that the Lord has been persecuted for us,he is the great example he can give us.
I realise that his hand is upon our life,and what we are facing today,our situation he is bigger than that and can do miracles for us.
I got a peace and faith in my heart.
The Lord will never leaves us.

Commentaires