God plan for my Life


This years I
 just turn to my 31 years and i just come back and look back at my life till a was a little girl.I was born in a poor family,at my age of 4 years old,my mum has already got 3 other children,
i was the eldest child,so i start to help my mum till my young age,at 4 i start to go to shop alone,and to look
after my brothers and sisters.
I have face many dangers but God has protected me.
He was there for me,i was once been kidnapped but the hand of the Lord was upon my life.
My parents did not know the Lord in that time,my dad was a drinker,we were living in a small house,
sometimes we has only one egg to feed the whole family.
Till one day my Uncle just start to go to church,and ask my mum to go,and my mum accepted the Lord in
her life till now.

When i grew up my life has not been so easy,i face many situation,discouragement, persecution.
I did not have the love of a dad,he was never there for me.
He only work and feed us,but not a family life.
At my 13 years i stop to go school because my mum got 2 baby again,i sacrifice my life again to start to
work to help my family.
At the age of 15 I accepted Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior in my life.
Then my walk with the Lord start here,sometimes it was very hard for me.
I have been facing too many situation,persecution,loneliness,sadness,broken heart, people start to tell
all sort of lies on me.
Sometimes i cries before God and ask him why me God??
All my question was why?why?and why?
Till my 20 years God reveals himself to me,he ask me that the hard road i was facing was his plan
for my life,i repent before God.
He touch my heart and i stop complain about my past,he open my eyes,i knew in my heart that God allow me to face all this situation because he has somethings better in store for me.
He knows what best for me,he was there for me,he protect me and keep me in his hand.
Now i am helping others youth and child who face same situation that me,to come to the Lord and be save.
My life has become a testimony for them,it not just a story but a life i have live that is real.
I got married at 29 years,God bless me with a husband who love the Lord like me.
We are serving the Lord together.
I want to encourage everyone of you,young,old,children,teens.
When God create you,he already has a plan for your life.
Whatever your situation or what  you are facing today just know that everything will work for your good.
Do not be discourage but trust the Lord,continue to serve him,praise him and adore him.
He has something good in store for each one of you.
Obey his words and continue to live a holy life before him,he will use you for his glory.

BIBLE STUDY:-
Proverbs 19:21;Psalm 33:11;Jeremiah 29:11;1:4-8.


Commentaires